USO Fort Cavazos was established in 2001 located in the Rivers Building
(Bldg. 121) being the first USO Center on a military installation.
Serving Central Texas military families since 2001. In 2006, USO relocated to Building 1871 50th Street where it stands today. Our mission is to strengthen America’s Service members by keeping them connect to family, home and country.
USO is a non profit 501 ©3 organization. Congressional Chartered to support the Active Duty service member and their immediate family.